NIK: Steve Pond solo demos

mark mark.von-bargen at O2.CO.UK
Tue Jul 31 15:18:44 EDT 2007

31 July 2007 16:34 - jon wrote:
On Mon, Jul 16, 2007 at 02:46:58AM +0100, Amphetamine Embalmer typed out:
> um, I am wondering what old Steve Pond who used to be on this list
> years ago thinks of me illegally procuring a disc of his home demos
> (which are very cool baroque beatles ish psych pop) by way of crime
> (thepiratebay.org), well Mike C do you need a CDR? Maybe you should
> take me to the Judge on this....

	The same demos as he has up for free download at:
http://www.doremi.co.uk/mp3/
?

	I'm not sure you *can* acquire those illegally. Yours,
								Jon

For the myspace users out - hello Mike Coleman - there are steve pond and
maximum effect pages out there.
http://www.myspace.com/stevepond

http://www.myspace.com/themaximumeffect

Mark