NIK: Steve Pond solo demos

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 31 16:32:26 EDT 2007

getting too weak and sick to even participate with list at moment-hullo
maRK,,,,,,,,,YOU PEOPLE ARE EVERYTHING I HAVE AT MOMENT,,,IN REAL LIFE THERE
IS NO-ONE LEFT
I'LL COME OUT STRONGER.......I THINK....
LUV
DOGROT ANIMAL
BUT OF COURSE i AM KEEN, AND REALISE THE VAST DEPTH OF WEALTH I HAVE WITH
YOU HERE
SOMEBODY LET SCOTT HELLER KNOW i MISREAD HIS POST ABOUT A VID.....I
AGREE...GIVE US OUR DAILY WIND...ALL OF IT