Reefer Madness?

vzenv14m maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Tue Jul 31 18:58:42 EDT 2007

Greetings, friend,
You're right, it's important to cover all views, and be realistic.  It's so
much easier to raise money for the war machine than peace.  The
glamorization of war and all that propaganda is frightening.  So's the idea
of women being baby maker for the next generation of war.  I often wonder if
there's a way we stupid humans can work our way out of this disaster, and do
we deserve another chance to go off and kill another world.  My little brain
isn't meant to resolve all these issues, we decided not to have children,
for a few reasons, and I have no regrets. I believe things are coming to a
head, and either we'll find ways of working together, or we're on the brink
of disaster.  I certainly hope not the latter.
Well, I have to feed the cat, a total innocent, in the big picture  Stay
happy, healthy, centered, and free,

Kaduflyer