Reefer Madness?

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 31 16:47:20 EDT 2007

*as long as Frank doesn't break into the tears (but then that would indicate
a true return)*
his wife got him to sign my disc(s) some years ago with whatever that
largely forgettable CD is........hope it's really back to Plastic Manland,
buddy......If hawkwind came to Texas, I'd get to see a show.......I always
liked the Power of RnR,,,,,