Reefer Madness?

Stewartbas at AOL.COM Stewartbas at AOL.COM
Tue Jul 31 16:39:28 EDT 2007

In a message dated 7/31/2007 3:44:02 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
nycademon at SPIRALREALM.COM writes:

<And  I don't think I implied anywhere that other politicians WEREN'T
<criminals. Good luck making anarchy work.
..
Anarchy is boring ...how many sanitation workers and mailmen can one kidnap
in one day before it all becomes ho hum... must do sales calls..must do  sales
calls.....must do sales calls
back to being a Capitalist...sigh..or 'neolib'....hmmmm,..'neolib',   --
that's the ticket

<As for Frank Marino, is he still as great a  guitarist.

Must see Marino..
Must see Marino..
are you going?

<now that he's an old fart? :-)

 Oh damn, I wish you hadn't said that, now I'm face ta face with  my own
mortality. If I get bounced from the gig for throwing an empty (yes,  empty, can't
afford to throw a full one,what with these liberal tax structures)  beer
receptacle  at the stage screaming -' get off the stage you old  capitalist
roader, followed by Hawkwind-Hawkwind-Hawkwind--I'll blame you.

Bill ny