Reefer Madness?

Guido Vacano nycademon at SPIRALREALM.COM
Tue Jul 31 15:42:48 EDT 2007

Start here:

http://www.newamericancentury.org/

And I don't think I implied anywhere that other politicians WEREN'T
criminals. Good luck making anarchy work.

As for Frank Marino, is he still as great a guitarist now that he's an
old fart? :-)

Guido