Reefer Madness?

Stewartbas at AOL.COM Stewartbas at AOL.COM
Tue Jul 31 15:34:54 EDT 2007

In a message dated 7/31/2007 12:46:00 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
nycademon at SPIRALREALM.COM writes:

I'm well  past being astonished at the
crap the neocons and their supporters will  pull to inflict their weird
view of the world on the rest of  us.

Just thought I'd ask; who are these neocons and what exactly is their world
view and who are their supporters?  Are Bush and Cheney neocons, how bout
Hillary and Obama? When did this movement start?   Are they old  "classical
liberals' (Jonh Stuart Mill or Tony Blair) turning 'right'  or old
conservatives(Pat Buchanan, Richard Nixon) turning 'left', or just a  bunch of thieves, like
every other politician. Anarchy is the way to go--ask  Rizz..the way to go..the
way to go...all very confusing.
BTW Kennedy stole an election in spite of Diebold and I hear George Soras  is
trying to buy Halliburton, are they/were neocons?

off to see Frank Marino and Mahogany Rush
Bill ny