Reefer Madness?

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 31 19:26:14 EDT 2007

**
@@@@On 7/31/07, vzenv14m <maryann.sullivan1 at verizon.net> wro
@@@@Well, I have to feed the cat, a total innocent, in the big pictu

Mary, why oh why do you keep this up....you know "cat" is a trigger word to
me
it is a killing machine and nothing more, just like we are.........
If damned cats and video games didn't remove human company from my life this
post may not exist
I have this feeling that if I were with Bill Stuart right now, we would be
having an absolute blast, Frank Marino would be running off the stage for
his dear life........must visit with Bill again before I die
I'm for the Anarchy
let's tear shit up...it's what we're here for
face it
hate it
HATE IT