Reefer Madness?

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 31 20:06:43 EDT 2007

in fact you have imprisoned the poor thing from living the life God intended
for it and have selfishly brainwashed it into silly compliance......just
like humans will show affection for human captors oft times.....
Dogs on the other hand can work with man on the hunt.........it's nature,
.......it's time for the cat people to just admit to laziness (I'm one! got
none!) and realize comparing a Cat to a Dog _in reality_ is like telling
people your unicycle is better than the neighbors car......
you think that's enough BS to stir her????
she has to be punished for making me go through (nevermind) on my own
yesterday