test

David Kuznick dkuznick at ALUMNI.BRANDEIS.EDU
Wed Jun 6 15:37:07 EDT 2007

Quoting mike coleman <insect.brain at gmail.com>:

> OT.........maybe a boring subject, dunno, but will ask if anyone can tell me
> which CD's were issued by IRS as I seem to have trouble finding that
> info...

Don't know if this is complete, but:

http://www.discogs.com/label/I.R.S.+Records

> mc
> ps -"Fear Of Blank Planet" doesn't do a lot for me...nice to see Alex turn
> up tho.....

I need to listen to it some more.  It definitely hasn't grabbed me as much as
when they played the entire album live as part of the "preview" shows last fall
with ProjeKt 6.  That was an amazing show.

--
David Kuznick   dkuznickATalumni.brandeis.edu
"Once I thought I saw you in a crowded hazy bar, dancing on the light