OFF: Apology Last post, Glastonbury Silver Machine Calvert

Thu Jun 7 10:10:10 EDT 2007

Digital

On Wed, May 02, 2007 at 03:16:57PM -0500, mike coleman typed out:
> ps_ I actually forgot how dangerous you Boc'L inhabitants were, what with
> your virtues and attributes

	We are full of 'em, so we are to be sure, every one of us a
different combination of trivia. But not so dangerous surely.

> makes sense that I'd be here tho'

	It does, I think. Now if we can get Doug Pearson posting again,
it can be a proper *cabal*. Yours,
				   Jon
--
"When fortune wanes, of what assistance are quantities of elephants?"
	    (Juvaini, Afghan Muslim chronicler, c. 1206)
 Jon Jarrett, Fitzwilliam Museum, jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk