Ozrics History (Was Re: test)

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jun 8 12:48:21 EDT 2007

I'll call myself Egelloc Notsob for this one
Yes, you absolutely get Kalektor points for the hemp JS......
I too, had it immmediately, and my connection with RPM records was so slick
(now Groovenet, recommended), that I often had items here in Texas before
the dwellers of the Kingdom did.......I had kept 2 vinyls of the hemp cover,
now ripped away by sisters who thought  they could dictate to God what their
brother had to be........
I myself feel pretty confident that "Pungent" was the first, and if anyone
has a copy of the Demi-Monde vinyl, could you just get it out and give it a
kissy for me.......I'd love to even see a scan of it........
I still have my hemp original CD of JS........*WARNING PEOPLE: The ink on
the original Dovetail releases can cause them to go bad, I've had 2 go bad
now........better rebuy the entire catalog if you're stuck with those*
*if my wanted thread about ornithological swarming ever comes to light,
there's more to say.......*
*oh, I just reread, you did say Pungent was first but released
second.....could be...what's with that Demi_Monde LP???  I am sorta tickled
that the IRS catalog isn't boldly recorded in history......kinda draws me
back....*
*E.N.*