Ozrics History (Was Re: test)

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jun 9 09:33:11 EDT 2007

.>>Edmund C (a new friend) :

>>P.S. Forgot to boast that I was at the Cambridge Junction gig that made
half
>>of the Live Underslunky LP. You can hear me cheering wildly on it
(Honest!)

*I hope it goes without saying that everything you've said and done has been
thoroughly  enjoyed and read-*
*when Ozric's came to Dallas, Seaweed told me they were expecting Texas to
be like "Mississippi Burning"*
*the show got such a response, and so many people kept wandering in off the
street totally mesmerized, that it was the only show of the tour where they
threw the 6CD box-sets into the audience........*
*I got to hang out with them backstage*
*of all the autographed treasures and personal items my sisters didn't see
me worthy of keeping, one thing I really miss is a picture of an empty pizza
box on a dirty floor with ED's sneakers in the pic......I just loved that
one.....*
*as for hearing oneself on albums, yes I do that too, but not as cleverly as
you .....I ruined all chances of Hawkwind San Diego 89 ever getting an
official release, because I was SO loud, there was no possible way to get me
out.......it went underground and exists as "Indra's Ayahuasca"...Dave has
it and it's beautiful.......*
*I chose Jack Daniels over liquid LSD that night......never forget standing
on my chair and having one "hawkfan Adrian" put his phone number in my
hand......I always felt bad I didn't call.....I had never encountered that
spirit before, I thought maybe it was a gay hookup......(shit I wish I had
the number) (KIDDING!!)*
*I probably did the same thing to the Hawkwind Boulder 95 show.......thank
god for "The A Files".......*
*I think Richard and his girlfriend were rather amused by our acid dealer
who only showed up at the very end of the San Diego show, danced
_REALLY_funny,  then was spoken to in the parking lot....I think they were
telling him he'd blend right in at the festivals........d'ohh*