(strayed and frayed OFF) Ali Goes To The S R S

SUBSCRIBE BOC-L Anonymous delta-wave at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Jun 16 13:27:18 EDT 2007

On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 12:43:32 -0400, vzenv14m
<maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET> wrote:
>I've known Mike for a long time, and a lot of what he says is to try and get
>a rise out of people, demented, maybe, but there's a kind soul under it all.
>Do as you see fit, but I have to express my opinion on this matter

Mairy, don't you remember.........you know,,,,,,,,"dealing with the devil"???
remember now???
what she says is true, in fact I was just musing over how long Madame, about
1990?  maybe even 89?  ah who cares at this point, anyway you did make a
little boo-boo
EVERY SINGLE WORD TODAY IS ABSOLUTELY TRUE (except for Alan going to
SRS, Dave didn't realize I would NEVER forget him......he's friends with Huw,
and me with him, and on and on and on and on, etc)