Keith Kniveton and stage hat

Mike Coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jun 16 22:38:27 EDT 2007

oh dear.....SO SORRY with another, but I cannot have things that could look
wrong on someone else
1) While Keith was and I hope is, my friend, he didn't know what I was doing
other than possible hints about (cough, eed buse)(cough).....
2) what I meant by his friendship making sense is simply because I had SUCH a
lot of STUFF!!!!
3) I DO NOT believe in nor condone bothering neighbors, and I didn't then (as
stated, I like them, or how they looked anyway!!  hehehe), but I lived in a
pretty nice sized home and if my elderly mom could sleep fine the "nabes" had
to get "Colemanized" for disturbing my spiritual studies and early morning
musical "examinations"
4) when I referred to Keith's maybe requiring something more painful, I hope it
came across as "If boots are not good enough I may have to look into more
sacred items, etc" (DO NOT KNOW if he wants unofficial stuff, I just imagine
he may have any official items he ever wanted, etc)
5) he deserves it, HELL of a GREAT example of , whatever he's being (human
may be insulting so I omit)
ps-I will always be "off the chain" but I'm gonna chill
mike coleman