Hawkwind Kollektor Korner

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 26 06:40:32 EDT 2007

*Look what one of my secret agent's karma just brought him*
*he is an actual card carrying Agent Of Chaos,  if named,  you'd know,  but
I can't do that*
*anyway, look what you'll live out your entire life and NEVER own......hehe*
**
 *******A white sleeve, handwritten with the words Hawkwind, Roadhawks.
Inside are two 12" LP's. One is an acetate (you can tell by the weight and
rigidity this isn't ordinary vinyl), with a note written on the grey/white
label "Side 1, 2nd cut with less top on track 3"  Side 2 looks like a test
tone.  The second LP is a single sided vinyl, labelled "rejected 1st cut". *
*Then also in the package, is a second white sleeve, labelled "UAK 29919 A-2
Reference of Re-cut". In this one is another 12" acetate, this time with
both sides 1 and 2 of Roadhawks, but looking at the groove widths this is a
different cut again to the official UA release.  I checked my old vinyl
copy: sure enough, UAK 29919 A-3 stamped into the run-out.********
**
*mike coleman*