(OFF) excecpt you missed one unreal thing

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Sat Jun 30 00:13:02 EDT 2007

So Mike, are you saying I am your Dallas 'Cheese' dope dealer and that I am an embarrasment in Dallas.......

? :-))

(nobody can eat Superman)

Meth-Embalmer

One thing I like about you is the challenge of being over my head often, in
a fun way,,,,I am however wondering, if I may have just been flamed off the
forum of sorts.....
so I wlll spew forth "insecurities " in my usual fashinon,. crack of any
kind, would terrify me, whether from Zeta-Reticuli, or the next door
neighbors, etc...that is not a mind expanding thing at all, it's cash
draining "cheese" of a concoction.....(and if I catch any of you admittiting
to cheese use, Steve and Ben will need  to kick you off until we're
satisfied treatment has taken hold)., it exists, it's a Dallas
embarrassment, and Mumford is behind it as he is many things only I've been
priveliged to take in......
what I was saying, is this , Dave, and Richard, and whoever the falovour of
the minute is, are Doctors.........consider this on levels.........
love, taking pride in the river and the lessons I've learned (hear Trower's
licks??) FoJTT
ps- in a way, I was thanking Dave (especially on this since it's his solo)
for preserving a happy memory that I wasn't man enough to retain,
apparently, and yes, bragging again, but REMENBER, I will NEVER complain on
ANYONE unless attacked .rock stars are not all I'm here for ....I require my
own breathing room too........