Spine Of God remaster

Ted Jackson Tjackson at SYR.EDU
Tue Mar 20 17:23:18 EDT 2007

On the topic of heavy pothead induced rawk, how is the new FU MANCHU
CD? I have seen it with two different covers. And I will catch FU MANCHU
on tour with VALIANT THORR in May in Oslo...... hopefully! VT had a
really cool full page ad in "NATT & DAG", looks like members of BLACK
DEBBATH/THULSA DOOM etc.

Haven't heard the new one, but if it's anything like the one CD I have
[can't remember the name, but it's got a car on the cover] it's
decent stoner metal.  Lyrics weren't anything to get excited
over, musicianship is competent.  If you like Monster Magnet
Light, then it'll do just fine for ya...

theo