the TRUTH part

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue May 1 04:53:37 EDT 2007

don't worry
I only came for Trev
I didn't want to disguise myself (with original attempt to yahoo group)
I thought Trev was.....nevermind
so you heard my apology, understandable if it meant nothing
but I came, and spoke the state of my heart
I'm so gone
I may come back some day, if anybody will hire me, and try to negotiate with
any I need to, as well as being a happy normal participant whom can afford
to pay attention