(off?) The Satan Part (on) the Shit From Hell Part

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue May 1 14:55:03 EDT 2007

dEAR AP+ intelligent sharp ones whom I respect on this group and always did
AP, your title is hard to look at,,,,,I miss my favorite "sin"
I am borrowing Judge Trev's exact words for this one, and I hope it won't
piss him off.....also Judge, I told of Punkadelic because I needed something
to "give" and I thought it was OK because foolish me, I thought you were my
best friend
I have managed not to cry at all until just a few minutes ago when some
messages rolled in
gazing back upon my original post, i see there was actually NO ERROR in my
own delivery, so the heart is sad for you if the jealousy of this world
robbed you of your cute pink album transfer to disc
I aologize for delay of my message(s) here, but my infamy came rather quick,
I am being "filtered"
here are HIS words:
 i'm gonna steal all your lyrics and release a new album - you won't be
mentioned...

very exciting here - frenchy has forged the punkadelic contract and it  is
sceduled for release in june via cherry red
nik andme have the original contracts though
he he
doug is advising us
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee