(off?) The Satan Part (on) the Shit From Hell Part

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Tue May 1 10:25:33 EDT 2007

well so is Punkadelic being put out or is it not being out on CD? On Cherry Red????

NP: Chronicle Of The Black Sword (Flicknife)

mike coleman <insect.brain at GMAIL.COM> wrote: On 4/30/07, M Holmes  wrote:

> God help us if Mike and Christian ever get into an argument ;-

The ones Satan truly holds are highly intelligent........
he'll see that Satan was put before God and (fades to black)
re: Punkadelic......yes I've made a terrible error in having miscommunicated
"via cherry red" for "cherry red"
knowing the vast majority of consumers who "label shop" in this modern era
in order to help them make a decision, there is no excusing that.......so if
we cross our fingers, maybe it will show up on the stand-alone "Anagram"
label
and as for someone asking "Teco or Line Noise".....they have frightened mike
coleman, the HUMAN.....
I think it's line noise caused both by cosmic rays and bird shit
and as I depart
there is a 2007 "updated" REVOLUTION and REBELLION currently only on offer
to card-carrying SATANISTS