Apology Last post, Glastonbury Silver Machine Calvert Digital

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu May 3 08:38:55 EDT 2007

> **
> *FoFP:*
> Jeese Mike. *Where* do you get this stuff? You have access to alternate
> timelines or something?

simply compensation for weakness.
I got what I knew I needed
in this particaular case, one dear Bob Mayes whom had been a guest at
Colemano manner in Dallas, and someone I hope this astral path gets me back
to.
he hadn't a clue what he'd passed
*FOFP:*

> Good to hear you're still in the Kollecting biz though. I heard rumours
> of Bad Juju concerning the dispersal of your Kollection.

whatever you heard, it was much worse.....they cut out my tongue, tore off
my arms, removed my legs, and then kicked me penniless into the street
rolling and bouncing......as for me Kollecting (thanks for the K,
forgot),,,no   can't collect, currently trying to budget for loose tobacco
since I am a custom tobacconist, which is another yet born of rebellion
I will try my damndest to nab all of Judge Trev's unveilings as well as
buying hawkdisc material as it is available to me......the shop I am dealing
with used a scary word on my answering machine regarding TMTYF...."back
order"....but they didn't act like it wasnt coming
Lets plan on an eventual "approved" 2 track.  unless you envision saomething
greater.
Jesus went through what he suffered
I had Dumpy's Rusty Nuts LP's taken away
*THINK ABOUT IT*