Glastonbury SS info for Capt. FoFP + others?

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu May 3 18:03:41 EDT 2007

Miguel + Kollekters
The secret secret secret secret secret info I am handing over
Glastonbury SS can be heard cleanly on this:
RCD Classic Rock Collection Vol. 11 (eleven)
p+c 1993 United Leisure Magazine

oh what ya know, it's a promo, not for sale
it came with a magazine which I never saw
the GOD in this:
I had 2 of these CD'S, and one of them had like "motohead" Brock version or
something
My evil evil ex-best friend who sold my stuff to the likes of some of you
even, sold the other
I have this left because.....uh....not sure
also, not sure if this crowd even really wants this type of stuff on the
board, but whilst at it....
can someone tell me if Nik's Kubanno Kickasso is a CDR standard, with
handwritten label? (just tilte)
or is mine special? (which could be the same as a reference to a mentally
impaired person)
I told Nik I was God basically, and now I think I may be getting the silent
treatment
I told him I was prepared for his "sorcery" in that it wouldn't play on my
donated boom-box
(kinda nervy considering no money was sent)
did anybody here get a sealed Griffin Warrior box-set, autographed by
Michael Moorcock??
I can't imagine a better Moorcock auto than that one!!!
scan please???

The evil took away all the personal things of *DAVID THE 1st,  DAVID THE
KING,  but luckily Dave put the photo (I wanted to keep) in Strange Trips
EBS version (babbling, nevermind)*
*DOG-DICK!!!  nowhere NEAR as bad as the one I gave Bill!!!   oh god!!!!!
and to all:  -never forget to Kiss Your Skull Goodbye*