Glastonbury SS info for Capt. FoFP + others?

Alan Taylor alan.taylor96 at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK
Fri May 4 10:49:22 EDT 2007

mike coleman wrote:

> can someone tell me if Nik's Kubanno Kickasso is a CDR standard, with
> handwritten label? (just tilte)
> or is mine special? (which could be the same as a reference to a mentally
> impaired person)

I have a pressed CD of this, catalogue number ozit niktcd334.  The CD
label is yellow and red.  The sleeve has a picture of a ?space? girl on
the front and a strange painting of a pineapple top with a breast and
legs on the back cover, along with a tracklisting.  On the back of the
front cover is a blurry photo of some of the band, credits and some scat
by big moose magoon.