Aural Innovations: New Space Rock & Alchemical Radio shows

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sun May 6 03:42:43 EDT 2007

http://Aural-Innovations.com

MAY 6, 2007: NEW RADIO SHOWS

I've just uploaded new shows from Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show
#175), and The Best of Alchemical Radio (show #15). See the playlists below.
Aural Innovations broadcasts 24 hours a day in hi and lo bandwidth Mp3 and
RealAudio editions. You can go directly to the Radio shows page at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #175)

Mugstar - "Good Posture vs. Bad Posture" (from Mugstar)
Secret Saucer - "D Walker" (from forthcoming Second Sighting)
The Setting Sun - "I'm A Loser" (from In A Certain Way single)
Deadburger - "Deposito 423" (from C'e Ancora Vita Su Marte)
Earthmonkey - "E-Freeme Buzzbomb" (from Be That Charge)
Kawaguchi Masami's New Rock Syndicate - "From the Dream" (from Crows of the
World Vol. 1)
The Ghost Lilacs - "You Have The Hand" (from The Ghost Lilacs)
Mr. Largebeat - "Deep Into The Void" (from Blastoff - Best of)
Cosmic Nomads - "We Are Lemurians" (from Vultress)
Maserati - "Synchronicity IV" (from Inventions for the New Season)
Terrene - "What' We'll Never Be" (from The Indifferent Universe)
Olekranon - "As Is" (From Necropolis EP)
The Idle Suite - "Sphyma Zygaena" (from Up Two Sticks Road)

The Best of Alchemical Radio (show #15)

Alchemical Radio is produced by our friends at Pet Hippy Productions and
features an excellent assortment of Psychedelia, Space Rock, Progressive
Rock and much much more.

(Alchemical Radio Theme Tune by Dave Dill)
Saturnia - Vimana
The Dipsomaniacs - Hear Me, Take Me
Superczar - Sunshine Ends
Rick Ray - They've Created A Monster