my return to earth: TMT-HWmanagement

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun May 6 14:58:40 EDT 2007

dear participants of earthly existence
I am honored that my return has been portrayed upon the Take Me To Your
Leader Hawkwind collection
I have come per Robert Calvert, as I have something borrowed that is not
mine to keep.
I am the stranger in a strange land and I am giving the digital recording to
Dave Brock in hopes that he may perfect what is so very close.
The rudimentary synth parts simply need removal or repair.
you may call me "Steppenwolf"
"he who binds to himself a joy, doth the winged life destroy
but he who kisses the joy as it flies, lives in an eternal sunrise"

have I missed any threads on Hawkwind and the ornithological swarming
effect?