(OFF) ThE EYROLL IS ALIVE IN ME

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun May 6 21:14:35 EDT 2007

Catching up since returning from far-off distant battling-ground
I discover Larry Boyd has excused himself from the world
within just a few minutes, now, I realise Larry was my VERY first Hawkwind
"contactee"
and so very very very important
he was part of the Kadu family to whom I belong (I better, I get cursed
doing this)
If some outrageous rocker who also is able to "see" things as they really
are would tribute him in (it  better be a cosmic killing machine), I will
show you that pure and total faith in GOD will make money appear directly
into my hand.......and I have not performed this one yet
<<<to buy your record, that is>>>I
this EYEROLL's for you Larry
I wouldn't doubt if you play Simon King through some human
I'll listen for you
DogDick
ps-Glad I know now what I could've never realized