Hawkwind ...CAUTION/ Marion Lloyd-L contact email???

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat May 12 07:33:53 EDT 2007

On 5/12/07, Johan Edlundh wrote:
Hi Mike,
"You must mean this entity:
http://web.archive.org/web/19990128204720/www.pcmicro.com.au/~Sonique/Hawkwind/Caution/
Sorry, no pics seems to be available at this Internet cache.
If it is this one, where do you have it on back-order?"

*Hello Johan....*
*man it is neat to see that original advert after so many years........*
*you inspired me to suck up minutes on my calling card with an overseas
call.....*
*here is the deal.....The Caution recording DOES exist, and I am definitely
getting a copy, in the very near future*
*the tracklist, however is apparently not exactly correct on the original
ad.......*
*Since I am a pure fan, and one of the good ones who got stuck with bootlegs
that I DID NOT SELL when informed that was a no-no by Hawkwind management,
I am forced to answer cryptically, and hope you will appreciate my even
going this far......it is to be available from the same source that brought
us "Get On Down",*
*"Fahrenheit 451", and "Xenon Codex Demos"...I am hoping that if you are not
"in the know" regarding this distributor, that one of your associates here
is, and will steer you right.........I myself, however, will be willing to
share my copy via CDR, absolutely free, so that we fans can enjoy it without
causing monetary trouble, etc.....*
*I am trying to contact Marion Lloyd-Langton, and it's been making me
paranoid, as it comes back saying they are not accepting emails from my
addresses...I am suspecting that they are private people, and simply shut
down for the moment or have a new one.....can someone get me a livewire??? I
don't THINK they'll mind the old coleman comin' thru!!!!!*
*cheers!!!*
*m*

**