BOC: Set list for Clifton Park NY 05/12/07

Mike Montfort mike.montfort at GMAIL.COM
Sun May 13 00:46:05 EDT 2007

OD'd on life itself
Burning for you
Harvest Moon
Summer of Love
Cities on Flame
Buck's Boogie
Black Blade
Golden Age of Leather
Veteran of the Psychic Wars
Godzilla with Bass and Drum Solo
Buck noodling into
Don't Fear
----
Encore: Transmaniacon MC

No Alan. No mention of Alan.  Richie the Bass player is doing Alan's
bits.  They have new bass player too, John Rogers I believe is his
name.  Good show over all. The acoustics at Northern Lights are just
lousy but there are places you can hear well.  The band was VERY loud,
so yea my ears are ringing.  Brought my 13 yr old to his first BOC
concert, he likes mostly punk and hard alternative, and he enjoyed it a lot.

--

Mike
http://corwyn.blogspot.com