BOC: Set list for Clifton Park NY 05/12/07

Steven Tice StevenTice at AOL.COM
Sun May 13 12:18:44 EDT 2007

In a message dated 5/13/2007 7:38:33 AM Eastern Daylight Time,  tim at KALYR.COM
writes:

Assuming  it was him on the 1989 Imaginos tour, he sang some lead vocals
on "I am  the One You Warned Me of" in the second part of the  song.

Really?  That's very interesting!  He sings lead vocals on the  title track
of the actual Imaginos album.  Which Imaginos tracks did they  play?  The only
ones I know they've done live are "I am the One," "Presence  of Another
World," and "Astronomy."

SET