BOC: Set list for Clifton Park NY 05/12/07

John Swartz jswartz at MITRE.ORG
Mon May 14 08:00:55 EDT 2007

Albert may chime in, but no, Jon Rogers does NOT sing lead on "I Am The
One...", that would be Joey Cerisano (hope I spelt it rite).  Jon does
sing the lead on the title track, Imaginos.

Also, I believe that another former BOC bassist, Danny Miranda, has been
filling in recently as well - I believe he was handling Allen's
keyboards - or maybe he was playing bass and Richie C. moved to keyboards.

John