Tripping The Heart Fantastic-:-For Huw Lloyd, "Talk To You"

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon May 14 09:24:13 EDT 2007

Dear Huw
I am putting my message to you on BOC-L, "believing" you will see it
it seems "Chain Reaction" exists in a parallel universe where my PC is
concerned
your album appears as "Rock in Rio Disc 1"
which turns out to be Iron Maiden
"Talk to You" becomes "Sign Of The Cross"
"Free" is "The Trooper"
the complete track list:
intro
the wicker man
ghost of the navigator
brave new world
wrathchild
2 minutes to midnight
blood brothers
sign of the cross
the mercenary
the trooper
brave new world (enhanced video)
unknown artist
unknown artist
unknown artist
I couldn't find the "enhanced video" on my DVD player
when I heard "City Of The Future" the other night, hair stood up, thanks I
haven't had that in years.......even  though "Blue Rinse Haggard Robot" has
had me air-guitarring and has influenced me  to decide to take up the guitar
again, possibly even choosing punk, despite God having removed the feeling
in my pinky and ring finger of left hand
being "Free" from Hawkwind Pirates and such is too good of an opportunity
not to.
*and Germany, are u reading???  I need a CDR copy of "Like An Arrow" from
the German press.....and an explanation why you changed the shape and color
(shade) of Huw's guitar....and I definately need a repo of the album art to
go with....God didn't allow me to hear my copy, not *
*even once.....*
*"need you to tell me you love me, need to know that you care".......*
coalman