Hawkwind Celebration Of The Rune

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon May 14 11:43:21 EDT 2007

Dear Friends
if you look at the symbols on the back cover of TMTYF, and look just
underneath but connected to, the double headed Hawk, you will see what could
be mistaken for an "8ball" .....
This coded message lead to this:
I have what I have always assumed was a Nova-Drive private press of
"Unimagined Facets"
possesion of this particular CDR renders "Space Rock From London", "Space
London", and all BBC "official issues", pretty much "useless"
it has complete intro and outros, as well as I think, flawlessly added
minutes of Brainstorm, but I could be insane and that could be a confusion
over what is real and what is make-believe, enhanced sterophonic property,
etc
I am willing to get it copied, and eventually into proper hands where it can
be shared and enjoyed, if anyone cares
as for me, I guess I am going to perform some "future reconstructions"
I am dead serious when I beg for these
1) Huw L-Langton "Like An Arrow"...German press on "Ride On" label...need
prestine as possible LP, with CDR and artwork
2)Atomgods-"wow"----need mint LP (means jacket and LP) along with CDR and
artwork
I have some things still.......
*42 year old man on swing*
*ps-isn't Alan's vocals with "delights" on the video portion simply "the
bees knees"????*