Censorship goes local

Theodore O Jackson tjackson at SYR.EDU
Thu Nov 15 09:04:33 EST 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET]
On Behalf Of gary shindler
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 4:49 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: Censorship goes local

There's a name from my adolescence. Jimmy the Superfly Snuka. When
wrestling was low rent and steroid-less.

The reason I brought it up, Jimmy was wrestling up here in
Syracuse once back in the day, and he got into some kind
of altercation at his hotel, and it took about a dozen Sheriffs
to get him in custody.  And the cops had police dogs!  Jimmy was bitten
a few times, no less, but refused medical attention!

Now I know wrestling's fake, but Jimmy is mui
Macho nonetheless!