Censorship goes local

Delta-Wave insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 15 09:17:40 EST 2007

>On 11/15/07, Theodore O Jackson <tjackson at syr.edu> wrote
>The reason I brought it up, Jimmy was wrestling up here in
>Syracuse once back in the day, and he got into some kind
>of altercation at his hotel, and it took about a dozen Sheriffs
>to get him in custody.  And the cops had police dogs!  Jimmy was bitten
>a few times, no less, but refused medical attention!
>Now I know wrestling's fake, but Jimmy is mui
>Macho nonetheless!

I comment here, not to offend, just to comment....I mean if bands like
Motorhead get invoved these days, so be it.....HOWEVER, I just recall my
dad's horse-trainers were wrestling freaks back in the early-to mid? 70's,
and I always thought it just looked "wrong"........I was too young to
realize homoerotic (to those it is)..lol