HW: Alan Davey Myspace Player Updated

Delta-Wave insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Nov 18 12:47:09 EST 2007

I'm looking down the opposite end....IMPO, I think plugs having even the
remotest of the remostest conncetion to the Hawk (Wind),  that these should
be considered divine integral parts of a list I have an idea for:
I have (mostly) rebelled against getting a passport (mainly to show
Brock-lord) my own personality and trust.....it proved to be correct at that
time, as I got the 97 CD...which is suicide material if you don't have it or
a means to grabhold.
I am (really) going to unload some CD pleasantries and maybe the hell will
lift for a second where I can delve deeper into my old talents??? (Alan's
world, catch up on the newer important HW gear)
the idea: one of the people here who have Brock on their speed-dial, please
firmly suggest that his best friend Mike in Texas says (it could be a ) good
chaotic move to throw some unreleased ACTIVE/RCA material as BOC-L
exclusives.......this place was *_THE FIRST_   no?*
*mike c*