New links to One Eyed Bishops videos on YOUTUBE

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Mon Oct 8 11:10:37 EDT 2007

Greetings friends,
we had a few problems with our initial video offerings. Greg wanted to get them out there as quickly as possible, but then went back and deleted them in order to some re-editing.

I trust you'll all find these a bit better..I honestly don't know which tune each link will take you to, but one you find one, just click on 'more by this user' and you should be able to see them all. From what Greg tells me he has 4 tunes up from our September 30th 'Highway to Healthcare III' show in Crosswicks New Jersey. Although it's tought to tell from the footage, there were 389 bikes in voleved in the rally that day, and a good amount of money was donated to Deborah Heart & Lung Center, which sponsores the event.

Our lineup was:

Mike Burro:      guitar/vocals
Stewkey          vocals
Greg Elwell       guitar