Is the list down or am I off it?

Cliff & Pam Wheaton pamwheaton at EARTHLINK.NET
Tue Oct 9 12:04:23 EDT 2007

Thanks. I got a new burner for my relic of a computer, so am happily
setting up some compilation discs (albums, rather than songs) I can put
up to 20 albums on a disc, therefore not having to even change it for
the shift !!! Although, I have the tendency to mix up stuff that's miles
apart in tunes types:) fun!
I will watch out for the death traps & curb crawlers!! lol
Pam