(OFF): Aural Innovations: New Kozmik Ken, Alchemical Radio, and Drool Trough Radio Shows

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sat Oct 13 20:28:28 EDT 2007

http://Aural-Innovations.com

OCTOBER 14, 2007: NEW RADIO SHOWS

I've just uploaded new shows from The Kozmik Ken Experience (October 2007),
The Best of Alchemical Radio (show #28), and Drool Trough Radio (show #68).
See the playlists below. Aural Innovations broadcasts 24 hours a day in hi
and lo bandwidth Mp3 and RealAudio editions. You can go directly to the
Radio shows page at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

The Kozmik Ken Experience (October 2007 - 2 Part Show)

Part 1

Spirits of the Earth - "In a Field" (from Myspace download)
Earthling Society - "Wrong" (from Tears of Andromeda-Black Sails Against the
Sky)
Electric Orange - "Span 5" (from Morbus)
Unimother 27 - "Pray With Me" (from Escape From the Ephemeral Mind)
Litmus - "Under the Sign" (from Planetfall)
Skomm - "Nice Ghengis" (from Myspace download)
Zone Six - "Hopscotch" (from Live Wired 2004)
The Setting Son - "I'm Down" (from The Setting Son)

Part 2

Peyote Mothership - "Mary Jane" (from First Landing)
Dragontears - "Doubtstains" (from 2000 Micrograms From Home)
O-Head - "Delta Celphi" (from Steps Across the Cortex)
Urban Spacemen - "Rising Light" (from Plainsongs)
Space Pirates - "Kaptain Kaputnik's Holiday" (from Avast Byond)
Ectogram - "Sycamore Rash" (from Tall Things Falling)
Dream Machine - "Invisible Maze" (from Logia)
Psychik Atters - "Made in Sheffield" (from Mystic Minutes II)

The Best of Alchemical Radio (show #28)

Alchemical Radio is produced by our friends at Pet Hippy Productions and
features an excellent assortment of Psychedelia, Progressive Rock,
adventurous Pop, and much much more.

(Alchemical Radio Theme Tune by Dave Dill)
Second Sight - October
Carl Burnett - Crazy, Crazy, Crazy
DJ Monkey - Messages
Linda McLean - Choose That Road
John Danley - Deconstructing Gregory Barsamian
Paul Bullock - Shining Star
Patrick Porter - Cordwood And Spark
John Danley - Sartori
Patrick Porter - Colorado
Fran Gray - Ancient Of Days
Cousin Silas - Window Spinnerettes
Carl Burnett - Suffer
Mercury Boy - Keep It Real
The Forresters - Skin Deep
Litmus - Twin Star
Tribe - The Julia Tree

Drool Trough Radio (show #68)

Drool Trough is an all genres show featuring cool music from the
underground. Anything is game for Drool Trough, and from one track to the
next you will hear completely different sounds and styles, all from homemade
musicians and teeny weeny but ultra fiesty labels.

Strings of Consciousness - "Crystallize It" (from Our Moon Is Full)
Charles Rice Goff III - "The Old Maid's Last Hope" (from Sweat On A
Blacksmith's Apron)
Life In A Blender - "Whole Thing Down" (from The Heart is a Small Balloon)
R.Stevie Moore - "If I Fell Down" (from Moored)
R.Stevie Moore - "Very Bad Man From Iraq" (from Shrigley Field)
What's He Building In There? - "A Walk On The Beach" (from What's He
Building In There?)
Deathsquad - "Interlude: A Croydon Tale" (from The Crustacean Sessions)
9 on Bali - "Sanur" (from Sanur)
Hamadryad - "Polaroid Vendetta" (from Live in France 2006)
Junk Farm - "Master-Sync" (from Ugly Little Thing)
Qwaarn - "Fore" (from Aberrations)
Dimension X - "Cordwood" (from Implications of a Genetic Defense)
Spaced Out - "A Freak Az" (from Live at the Crescendo Festival)
Michael Hensley - "Take Me Away" (from Fire Behind Me)

http://Aural-Innovations.com