Downliners Sect videos on YouTube

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Wed Oct 10 14:35:59 EDT 2007

Greetings friends, many of you may know that The Downliners Sect are one my all time favorite bands. Well today I uncovered three videos of the sect on YouTube, so I'm passing them your way. Cheers! Mike Burro  Downliners Sect videos on YouTube!!!! Check em out!!!  'Little Egypt' http://youtube.com/watch?v=4rGZlrg3kPc ( classic sect with Terry Gibson/Clemson ) 'Bloodhound' by Larry Bright from Madrid, Spain 2007 http://youtube.com/watch?v=ikdoDUqXZeg Twickenham Music Day 2006 http://youtube.com/watch?v=x-tbYtT_QlA