HW: Litmus Dates

trev judge48 at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Oct 23 16:45:34 EDT 2007

well, colin, i'm actually more concerned with the oncoming battle between
the vested interests and lethal cabon footprint of the facistic capitalist
multi-nationals, and those blessed ones who will defend the survival of our
children.

"how can you run when you know"

the trouble is, is that the public do not yet know, and it is the duty of
the sonic priests to tell them all about it.

you should tell your band of youths about the great conflict which is about
to burst upon mankind and get them to take part in it, rather than pandering
to the fickle whims of effete superstars who don't turn up... and setting up
girls email addresses

AND THERE CAME THE BEASTS AND KINGS WITH THEIR ARMIES AND THEIR CAPTAINS TO
MAKE WAR WITH HIM UPON THE HORSE AND TO MAKE WAR WITH HIS ARMIES AND HIS
EYES WERE AS A FLAME OF FIRE HE WAS CROWNED WITH MANY CROWNS AND IN
RIGHTEOUSNESS HE JUDGES AND IN RIGHTEOUSNESS HE WAGES WAR

AND THE BEAST WAS CAST ALIVE IN A LAKE OF BURNING FIRE AND THE REST OF THEM
WERE SLAIN BY THE ONE UPON THE WHITE HORSE AND HIS NAME IT WAS THE WORD OF
GOD AND WRITTEN UPON HIS THIGH WAS KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS
http://www.judgetrev.com

so where's me d16 then...(fingers drumming the table impatiently)