Posting guidlines as per the group continued)

vzenv14m maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Sun Sep 16 21:33:15 EDT 2007

Greetings,
I want to thank Mike M. for reminding us of the rules of the road within
this forum.  Mike C. is correct with respect to the tolerance of the BOC
fans who have to read through our postings.  I don't want to fit the
stereotype of a noisy American, so I appreciate John's posting, and I think
everyone has had something relevant to sayon both sides.  Thank you Jean for
putting the email etiquette into perspective, I'm really new to computers,
forums, and all that.  I feel everyone should have their say on this, to
avoid censorship, but I don't know that anymore needs to be said.

Dave, thanks for sending us the lyrics for the new Space Ritual album.  It
sounds like an impressive lineup.  I'm looking forward to getting a copy.
It's great that Dave, and the extended Hawkfamily have given us so much to
listen to, and the Hawkfans who are musicians are carrying on the Spacerock
Mind Journey.
Respectfully,

Kaduflyer