OFF: Test, übrigens ist leider Klaus Dinger tot :(

Steve Youles youless at COX.NET
Sat Apr 5 15:30:53 EDT 2008

Neu! sleeve notes here: http://www.starfarer.net/neusleev.html

Also on that page, a link to a translated Dutch press article which suggests
that Dave Brock didn't write those notes despite his name being ascribed to
them.  I know not the truth of the matter.

Steve

[snip]