Nik Turner "Pyramid Power" mega-rare 45 enquiry, visionary head??

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Aug 3 14:26:34 EDT 2008

*well, maybe 20 really is plenty??*
*as I was careening through some eBay material I had to do a double-take at
this single on offer*
*"project pounce" went straight into effect, I had no clue Jim Collins had
this, much less for sale, and stranger that it originated from me????*
*anyway, I seem to recall "Pyramid Power" mix, but cannot recall any more
details.....I seem to recall mine listed the tracks on the label (hand
written?)*
*but it all washes into a fog after that*
*this copy is 15 of 20 and lists "Force Majeure" but not the tracks*
*so info as to what it is again (shame on me) appreciated....*
*the "green meteor" on the edge of 1994 must still be throwing off
sparks......*