Hawkwind- New DVDs

SHLL (Scott Heller) shll at HAGEDORN.DK
Tue Aug 5 07:41:38 EDT 2008

Hej

35£ for the 3. Not a bad price I guess but from what I recall, the Treworgy and the US tours video tapes were not that good to start with. Is it really worth it? Are they going to be put together as badly as most of the other Hawkwind DVDs out there? Chronicles has like 30% sound on one channel compared to 100% on the other. I don't think there has been a single, really great Hawkwind DVD and I am not ready to spend any more money on shitty ones. I ordered the new Knights of Space but it already seems it was marketed as a double with a booklet and it is a single without any booklet? I just don't trust these people anymore.

My 2 cents...

scott