HW: Remaster everything on the Atomhenge Label

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Fri Aug 8 08:37:44 EDT 2008

On 08 Aug 2008, at 04:08 , Steve Freight wrote:
> I think I read somewhere that EMI own the recordings up to Warrior
> (there
> was some dispute when this was released outside of the EMI stable)

Yes, it's been my understanding, too, that EMI don't own the Warrior
rights.  I'm sure they would have given it the surprisingly lavish
treatment their other albums got if they had owned it.  I can't now
remember the details surrounding the rights for it -- though
obviously Griffen got ahold of them at some point!

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson