HW: Remaster everything on the Atomhenge Label

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Fri Aug 8 11:55:02 EDT 2008

On 08 Aug 2008, at 04:23 , Amphetamine Embalmer wrote:
> i wish i still had my dojo warrior.!!!!!!!

I'm kind of surprised there aren't torrents of the Dojo or Griffin
Warriors floating around.  Hawkwind fans must have higher morals than
I would have suspected. ;)

Not that I would stoop to downloading such things if they were
available, of course .... if perhaps only because I _have_ both
CDs. :)  Though at least freebie versions would knock the eBay pirate
sellers back a few steps.  If I were Dave, I'd seed it myself just
out of irritation with the fact that no one can buy my record
legitimately (though perhaps he holds out some hope of actually
getting paid through another legit release, which is fair enough!).

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson