Wolverhampton Pubs...

StevePXR5 at AOL.COM StevePXR5 at AOL.COM
Sat Dec 6 14:37:39 EST 2008

Anyone fancy a pint before the gig in Wolves?

I don't know the area, but I'm sure it won't take too long to  get acquainted.
The postcode for the Wulfrun is WV1 1RQ.
There are five pubs in the Good Beer Guide with a WV1  postcode:
Hogshead (listed building, food 'til 9pm)
Moon Under The Water (Wetherspoons - say no  more!)
Posada (This looks a good one and was visited by Lawrence of  Arabia in 1934)
Stile
and the Tap & Spile (might nbe my first stop as it states  "handy for bus and
railway")

Steve.