CD-R quality (was Re: Shameless CDR vs CD questions)

vzenv14m maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Mon Feb 18 08:01:31 EST 2008

Hi Paul,
Thanks for the info, a lot of it goes over my head, but with Chris being a
sound engineer, and a computer freak he'll know what you're saying.  He's
away for a few months, but I expect him home soon.  He'll know what to do.
I hope all the shows are still up for grabs on the file sharing sites,
because I don't know how to do that.  Thanks for setting me straight on the
copying of CDs and CDRs.

Your friend,

Kaduflyer