(HW) A collector call for help, plus the info DEEP FIX

EliPXR5 at AOL.COM EliPXR5 at AOL.COM
Fri Feb 22 10:43:44 EST 2008

Hi. Eli Friedman here. Just to set the record straight, the Japanese 7 inch
45 of Urban Guerilla I posted about is on regular black high quality Japanese
vinyl. I have never seen a green one. Sorry.
 I certainly never suggested to anyone that it was green vinyl. Yours, Eli
Friedman
By the way...no one on the list expressed any interest in any 45's so I'll
have to take my chances with Ebay. I'll be putting them up later this week.